Video Game - F1 2013 for PC
Hello dear F1 2013 player. You just bought the video game F1 2013 and when you want to play, the game does not start at all ? you start it from desktop and nothing happen ? then the problem is not with the F1 2013, is with your PC.
How to fix : F1 2013 does not starting at all
F1 2013 - Fixes and Solutions
1. You have an antivirus ? Does not matter if your answer is YES or NO, because you need to be 101% sure that your operating system is clean. How ? Download and install a very Fast virus scanner from here for F1 2013
2. install this vcredist or repair your current installation of redist.
3. Install latest framework (4.5.1 RC or new one) from here
4. Install latest video graphics driver to avoid errors from here (follow uninstall and clean guide)
5. Clean and optimize your operating system (windows) with this
6. Restart your Device and try to play F1 2013 now.
This guide can also solve these errors : blackscreen stuck, game freeze, hitching, lags, shuttering, blue screen error (by installing new driver or repair old one)
Troubleshooting ! More errors for F1 2013 ?
F1 2013 does not starting
You want to have all dll and gaming prerequisites without Internet connection every time ?