Hi there. You have a laptop with only built-in video card Intel HD Graphics 3000 and you get directx function error ? then what you need to do is to update you video card driver. How ? just to here and download latest driver and install it.
Do not forget to :
1. Uninstall your current Intel HD Graphic driver
2. Scan and clean your system with this
3. Install new driver and restart your notebook
4. Download and install this
5. Download and install these (all)
Done. Now game should run fine for you.
If you still have errors, then you can post here your error
This fix is for laptops that do not have dedicated video card.
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Entire error is like this "DirectX function "CreatePixelShader for (null)" failed with E_INVALIDARG ("An invalid parameter was passed to the returning function. "). GPU: "Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000" , Driver: Unknown"
Ravensword Shadowlands - DirectX function error for Intel HD Graphics 3000