Video Game - State of Decay for PC
Hello dear State of Decay player. You just bought the video game State of Decay and when you want to play, the game does not start at all ? you start it from desktop and nothing happen ? then the problem is not with the State of Decay, is with your PC.
How to fix : State of Decay does not starting at all
State of Decay - Fixes and Solutions
1. You have an antivirus ? Does not matter if your answer is YES or NO, because you need to be 101% sure that your operating system is clean. How ? Download and install a very Fast virus scanner from here for State of Decay
2. install this vcredist or repair your current installation of redist.
3. Install latest framework (4.5.1 RC or new one) from here
4. Install latest video graphics driver to avoid errors from here (follow uninstall and clean guide)
5. Clean and optimize your operating system (windows) with this
6. Restart your Device and try to play State of Decay now.
This guide can also solve these errors : blackscreen stuck, game freeze, hitching, lags, shuttering, blue screen error (by installing new driver or repair old one)
State of Decay video game for PC works great on my older video card ATI AMD Radeon HD 7850 2 GB with a processor Intel i5 750 overclocked to 3200 Mhz but if you want to play State of Decay with maximum graphics details, then you need more power like : GeForce GTX 770 2GB with a processor : Intel Core i7 4770K with 3.5GHz
ATI AMD Radeon R9 280X with a processor : AMD FX-9370 4.4GHz But, if you want to play State of Decay with a big screen or multi monitors, and you have money you can spend more to video card and you can buy a GeForce GTX 780Ti or AMD Radeon R9 290X (both are very expensive video cards). By the way, State of Decay is running very good on Windows 8.1 64 bits.
Troubleshooting ! More errors for State of Decay ?
State of Decay does not starting, does not start, nothing happens
You want to have all dll and gaming prerequisites without Internet connection every time ?